Found on seriouseats
* 3 cups sugar
* 2-1/2 teaspoons Pomona's Universal Pectin
* 4 cups coarsely chopped strawberries (from about 2 pints)
* 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
* 3 teaspoons calcium water (included in the Pomona's packet)
* 1/4 teaspoon unsalted butter
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
1. Whisk sugar and pectin a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Combine strawberries, lemon juice, calcium water, and butter in a large, heavy-bottomed pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the honey and the sugar-pectin mixture and return the fruit mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil hard for one minute.
3. Remove pot from the heat and skim any foam from the surface of the jam with a cold metal spoon. Stir in tarragon. Ladle the jam into hot sterilized jars and process them in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.