Found on Emerils
* YIELD: 1 1/3 cups
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/4 cup chopped onions
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 3 Italian plum tomatoes, finely chopped
* 1/3 cup pitted and halved black olives, such as Provencal, Greek or Italian
* 1/3 cup halved pimiento-stuffed green olives
* 2 teaspoons finely minced anchovy fillets or anchovy paste
* 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
* 1 tablespoon chopped basil
* 1 teaspoon chopped oregano
* 1 teaspoon salt
* Black pepper
* 1 stick unsalted butter, cut in 8 pieces (8 tablespoons) chilled
* Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add onions and sauté 1 minute. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, black and green olives, anchovies, parsley, basil and oregano; season with salt and 10 turns of pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
* Reduce heat to medium and add butter pieces, stirring. When butter is half melted, remove skillet from heat and continue stirring until thoroughly incorporated.
Note from Granny... Although this recipe is not written for canning... if you were to try canning, I would process like a spaghetti or pizza sauce.