Found on puttingupwitherin
* 3 medium sized tomatoes (I used Roma) (diced)
* 1 large green bell pepper (diced)
* 2 medium sized cucumbers (diced)
* 1 large sweet onion (diced)
* 6-8 garlic cloves (minced)
* 1 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
* 2 tsp sea salt
* 2-3 pinches of black pepper
* 2-3 pinches of chile pepper/cayenne pepper
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* 1 cup apple cider vinegar
* 2/3 cup red wine vinegar
* 12 ounces tomato paste
* 1/2 cup lemon juice
* 3 Tbsp packed brown sugar
1. In a large-sized skillet heat olive oil. Add diced tomatoes, cucumber, onion, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes and cook on low heat until veggies are soft (approx. 10 minutes).
2. Meanwhile, in small-sized non-reactive saucepan combine vinegars, sugar, lemon juice, and tomato paste. Bring to a simmer using a whisk to incorporate ingredients.
3. Add tomato paste/vinegar mixture to veggies, stir until thoroughly mixed, taste and season as desired.
4. Ladle salsa into hot prepared (sterilized) jars leaving approximately 1/2 inch headspace. Wipe rims, apply lids and rings (finger tight). Process in hot water bath for 10 minutes. Remove from water bath and let cool on folded towel on counter for 12 hours or until sealed.