Dry Mixes... these mixes are not for canning, but may be stored in canning jars.
Potato Soup Mix
Found on Allrecipes
Original recipe makes 6 servings
* 1-3/4 cups instant mashed potato flakes
* 1-1/2 cups dry milk powder
* 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
* 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
* 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
1. Combine potato flakes, dry milk, bouillon granules, onion, parsley, pepper, thyme, turmeric, and seasoning salt in a bowl and stir to mix. Pour into a 1 quart jar.
2. Attach the following instructions: To serve, place 1/2 cup soup mix in bowl. Stir in 1 cup boiling water until smooth.