Found on EmerilsMaking a seasoning blend yourself is well worth the while. Consider this is a large batch of Creole seasoning... use it everywhere!
* 8 tablespoons paprika
* 3 tablespoons cayenne
* 5 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
* 6 tablespoons garlic powder
* 3 tablespoons onion powder
* 6 tablespoons salt
* 2-1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
* 2-1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
* Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend well. Can be stored in an airtight container in your spice cabinet for up to 3 months.