The Versatile Blogger Award
Today I received a welcome surprise when I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by fellow farmgirl and blog sister Heidi of White Wolf Summit Farmgirl blog.
Thank you Heidi!
Thank you Heidi!
I am grateful to Heidi for having found my blog worthy to follow.
Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award-
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are SEVEN random things about me...
1. I enjoy canning and all food preservation (obviously)
2. I like herbs, especially medicinal herbs and their uses.
3. My dream is to be self sufficient.
4. I have a wonderful husband who supports me in everything I want to try and do... He's the one who dubbed me "Canning Granny".
5. Another "handle" I have is "Casserole Queen" which my son crowned me when he was about 10 years old.
6. I've been planting lots of fruit trees this year, and I make my own soap and lotions.
7. I want to learn how to do EVERYTHING before I die.
Below is my selection of fifteen blogs that I follow and find worthy of reading and re-reading each week. I have learned so much from this list of blogs. I hope you'll agree they're each special and offer so much to our blogging community. It's a diverse group featuring quilters, homesteaders, food preservers, farmers, gardeners, and great cooks. Most of them do all of these tasks and much more. It was TOUGH to choose because there are so many wonderful blogs that I read and enjoy, but here they are. I hope you enjoy them too.
10. Retro Wifey
11. SB Canning
12. The Canning Wife
15. Aagaard Farms